Rural for Sale
Lake Somerset's Finest 40 Acres
Property ID 1849362Imagine waking to the sound of Kookaburras breaking the silence before dawn, enjoying your morning coffee on the verandah as you watch the jet skis and boats dancing on Lake Somerset, or drive 5 minutes to the private boat ramp and enjoy it as well. Watch eagles soaring effortlessly, koalas sleeping and the deer graze in your front paddock. Positioned on a no-through road on the eastern side of Lake Somerset this secluded nature lover's paradise boasts a highset 3 year old executive homestead on 40 acres with commanding views over Lake Somerset that will press you to ask, "Is WOW enough to describe this lifestyle".
• 4 x king size bedrooms (3 with direct access to large verandah)
• 2 bathrooms, separate toilets
• Spotted Gum timber flooring (waxed)
• 3.75 metre ceilings, very large open plan kitchen, dining, lounge and family room
• Kitchen has 4.5 metre long walk-in pantry and island bench
• Ceiling fans in all rooms and verandah plus wood heater
• Environmentally friendly sewerage treatment plant
• Welcoming oversized double entry doors
• Wrap around verandahs with Merbau timber. Fully lined and insulated verandah.
• Main verandah is 26 metres long x 4 metres wide with commanding views over Lake Somerset and mountain range as
far as you can see.
• 50,000 litre water tanks under house & 5,000 litre tank at shed
• Country is mainly undulating terrain (rising 70 metres above Lake Somerset), fully fenced, selectively cleared
paddocks and natural bushland, one dam and good driveway
• Under the house has 2.8 metres clearance and plenty of room to expand
• Room for 4 cars under house
• Good internet, phone and TV reception
• 18m x 9m x 3m powered shed (6 car accommodation), 3 roller doors, 6 metre long work bench and 5,000 litre
water tank, insulated with 2 whirly birds
• Vegie gardens and chook shed