Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
"Kenilworth Farm" 98ha (242.7acres) - Irrigation - 2 Homes
Property ID 183150398.24ha (242.7 acres)
Located close to the Toogoolawah Township and just 90 minutes to Sunshine Coast and Brisbane CBD, "Kenilworth Farm" is situated in a diverse mixed farming area with approximately 1.3km of Cressbrook Creek Frontage.
"Kenilworth Farm" comprises of 98.24ha or 242.7 acres with around 160 acres of cultivation serviced by 6" & 4" underground mains with 20 hydrants.
• 3x bores (all approximately 5,000gph)
• 2x wells (approximately 10,000gph)
• Irrigation license from Cressbrook Creek
• Large 10meg Turkeys Nest
• Stock dam and troughs throughout
• Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms (two with built-ins), open plan kitchen, living & dining, separate office, 4 bay carport and easy maintainable gardens.
• Features 2 bedrooms, open plan kitchen living and dining, verandah at front and patio at the back taking in the stunning rural surrounds plus a 2 bay shed with workshop (9x6m)
Other infrastructure includes:
• 80x50ft hay shed
• 40x20ft workshop & storage shed
• 50x50ft barn with loft
• New 50x40ft machinery shed
• Immaculate herringbone dairy previously servicing 150 milkers with attached cattle yards, loading ramp and vet crush facilities
Current owners of "Kenilworth Farm" have enjoyed the lifestyle of this stunning & productive property for more than 50 years and they say it's now time to move on.
You will have to see this property first hand to realise its full potential. Please contact Dave Or Wayne to organise your private viewing today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.